Dragon Ball Z Live Action Movie

Sit down, chill, talk about all in this Off-topic section. Remember, life is a reality to experience, not a question to be answered.

Moderator: Dux

Re: Dragon Ball Z Live Action Movie

Postby CamdenXIII on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:41 am

DOU-DOU-DOU-DOUBLE POST!!!!

Yeah I saw it Friday night, and it was better than I expected. It provided WAY more laughs than I ever imagined, and I left the theather pumped and ready to bust out Kamehamehas all over town. To describe how pumped I was, I kicked a popcorn bucket full of popcorn sitting in the street straight into the air and it went a good 30 feet in the air and almost landed on one of my friends. I then appologized by yelling, "Sorry, I'm just SO PUMPED FROM WATCHING THE DRAAAAAAGGGONNN BAAAALLLLLL MOOOOOVIIIEEEE!!!!"

Only thing I was disappointed about was the lack of opportunity to yell out quotes from the great Kajetokun during the movie. Only things I could find fitting to yell out were things like, "TITS OR GTFO" and making references to Chi Chi's chi chis.

Oh, and to make the night even better, I go back to my friend's house to tell our other friend who refused to go due to being poor and not wanting to waste the money that it was the greatest movie of all time, to find him naked in the tub with his girlfriend. And to top it off, me and my friend woke up his neighbor in the basement with our mad power levels... and charging up our kamehamehas through the entire house trying to find our friend before we realised he was in the tub.

I'm sure anyone else who saw this movie had a night exactly like mine.
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator

Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Postby MewDragon on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:07 am

LOL. Yes, I have no doubt that everyone who saw the movie would have a night exactly like yours.

SUUUPPPAAA SAIJIINNN!!

darnit straight, I'm glad the movie wasn't a total bust. I'd heard from a couple people it turned out much better than expected.
-------
http://pokemonfan.net/community.html
Join the ONLY pokemon social network on the web; PokeSocial!
MewDragon
Grand Master
Grand Master

Feats: 13
Reputation points: 2

Postby Raijuu on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:23 am

I thought Camden was just being Camden and saying that the movie was Camden horrible in Camden.

But after hearing from MewDragon..

Regardless, I don't think I'd be shelling out money for a movie I'd rather not see.

My tastes, not yours.

Bleh. xx-P

(And yes, Camden is now an adjective)
I wish to be the old man
Raijuu
Juggler

Feats: 3
Reputation points: 11

Postby CamdenXIII on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:22 pm

MewDragon - 18 Apr 2009 09:07 wrote:LOL. Yes, I have no doubt that everyone who saw the movie would have a night exactly like yours.

SUUUPPPAAA SAIJIINNN!!

darnit straight, I'm glad the movie wasn't a total bust. I'd heard from a couple people it turned out much better than expected.

Oh dont get me wrong, it was a total bust. It was just so terrible of a bust that it made the movie great.

And I'm glad to hear I'm now an adjective. It's fitting.
CamdenXIII

Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4

Previous

Return to Pokemon Square