Arpril Fooolz

Sit down, chill, talk about all in this Off-topic section. Remember, life is a reality to experience, not a question to be answered.

Moderator: Dux

Arpril Fooolz

Postby CamdenXIII on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:29 am

So pull any pranks this year?

Besides the harassment of Miror (which is still ongoing), which he better see, I printed out sheets of paper informing all the floors of my dorm that the elevators were closed until Apr. 3, and also put the same signs on the bathrooms, washing machines and dryers, taped a random pair of underwear to a door, and propped a cup full of water in a door frame with some duct tape. Oh, and I did all this with my face wrapped in a black scarf so that I appeared to be a one-eyed ninja. Everyone knows you cant identify someone when only one eye is revealed; horse dung! requires two.

I also left this picture in the elevators, for those who called my bluff:
Attachments
1238535431850.jpg
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator
Supreme Overlord Administrator

Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Re: Arpril Fooolz

Postby Dux on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Excuse, moment to MEGA-LOL at the poster. *Mega-lol* Thanks.

Unfortunately sleep patterns mean I woke up too late to pull any large scale pranks before noon. I suck, it's official. I did manage to make a truce with my long term arch-enemy, only to later reveal it was a lie, and I still consider that person an intellectualy challenged butt-monkey.

One of my friends also phoned up their boyfriend claiming to be pregnant. It didn't have the same effect though this year, after last year she claimed to have an... infection, shall we say. Why the hell am I telling you these things? It's decidedly gross. But all the same, they're all good jokes for screwing with peoples heads.
Dux

Feats: 5

Postby Ridley Prime on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 am

Nah, I didn't pull any pranks. Not this time at least. Was just another regular day for the most part, though I suppose anyone whose lived as long as me and a few others here are able to see any April fool's joke comin' from a mile away by now, or at least I can. Just a matter of remembering what day it is before responding to people who think they're being clever. >.>
Image Image
Ridley Prime
Juggler

Feats: 3

Postby Dran on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:52 pm

That poster makes no sense! :P

No, I didn't either; never felt a desire to go through with some of the cruel potential pranks I've thought up. That just wouldn't be like me to actually be that much of a jerk. XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Agate Village RP Trainer Card

http://pokemonfan.net/community.html
Join the ONLY pokemon social network on the web; PokeSocial!
Dran

Feats: 7

Return to Pokemon Square