Scarlet Chronicles -Chapter 1-

Demonstrate your artistic creativity whether it's fanart or fanfiction. The Galleria is also the place to roleplay with your favorite characters.

Moderator: Dux

Scarlet Chronicles -Chapter 1-

Postby WingedYoshi on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:51 pm

The online fan fic of Scarlet Chronicles has arrived!
What your about to read could depress you in any way, so please be careful when reading this.

-Scarlet Chronicles-

100 years ago, the war between the Hydra and the Humans have begun... it brought depression through out the world of Xor. The war had not ended until a young girl named Scarlet destroyed the town of Sakiel, burned down buildings, killed the helpless villagers, and began to curse everyone that was in her way. Until one day, a mysterious being sealed her into a void with no end, ending the war of Rivalry. Nobody had ever seen its face, whoever knew where it was from...

Present day Xelthan City, the annual festival of peace has begun reenacting the "Rivalry War". Everyone was really happy during this event since it was our young protagonist's day of a new journey, full of danger and mysteries. The journey has begun in the Xelthan region, as our heroine starts her new story in the new light. On her way to the Valor of Truth, she was told by a man to get away from the cave. "Get away from the Valor of Truth, your going to end up in serious damage if you do.", said the young man. "No way, I am still going, (He looks so... no no no time for love right now!) and you can't stop me~!.", said the girl. "Phh, fine, do what you want, plus your too short to go on a journey", as he walked slowly. "Wait till I GET MY HANDS ON HIM! HE'LL REGRET IT!", said the girl. She walked in the Valor of Truth, only to find that shrine is blocked with a seal.

"Crap, the shrine is sealed, maybe there is a key in the Valor of Truth?" She walked into the room besides the shrine and sees the key above the ledge. She walked from ledge to ledge to get the key, after awhile, a creature appeared from behind her and attacked her. "Oh no, a monster... time to get what I trained for!". She struck with a slash that barely damaged the monster abit, after that, she ran away to the Sealed Gate to the shrine and was now safe from the monster. As she stands by the shrine water, a godly being appears. "Ye who carries the stone of Xelthan, step forth and bring thy crystal....is ye name Adephia Southshire?" She replied back, "Yes, that is my name, and..." The godly being replies by giving her the Valor of Truth, the power of light begins to combine into her, beaming light through the shrine's outer walls, causing a rapture between the cave to Valor.

"What is this... power... it feels STRONG!"

To be continued.
WingedYoshi
Magikarp

Feats: 1
Reputation points: 0
Subtract reputation point

Re: Scarlet Chronicles -Chapter 1-

Postby MewDragon on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:27 pm

So what exactly is this fic based upon? I'm assuming it's not pokemon, is it related to some game?
-------
http://pokemonfan.net/community.html
Join the ONLY pokemon social network on the web; PokeSocial!
MewDragon
Grand Master
Grand Master

Feats: 13
Reputation points: 2

Re: Scarlet Chronicles -Chapter 1-

Postby WingedYoshi on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:41 am

It is related to my own story, that has been completed 2 weeks ago.
It's kind of my fiction.
WingedYoshi
Magikarp

Feats: 1
Reputation points: 0

Return to The Galleria