... Wait, I can DRAW?

Demonstrate your artistic creativity whether it's fanart or fanfiction. The Galleria is also the place to roleplay with your favorite characters.

Moderator: Dux

Re: ... Wait, I can DRAW?

Postby Miror B. on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Oh yes, that Cocoa Puff is the epitome of sexiness. Gotta appreciate dem skills.
"Knights do it two-handed!" Drunk guy from a bar, FF5
"That's not teen crisis, that's you realizing you suck." - ManualSearch

ImageImageImageImage
Miror B.
"Official" Post Whore

Location: In your base, having a drink or two with your doods
Feats: 5
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Postby Dran on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:58 pm

Man, are those ever fantastic! :D I remember doing one of those before... Never got the chance to bake it, though. :( I would have loved to see how it came out.

How about making Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre next? :P Think you can handle that?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Agate Village RP Trainer Card

http://pokemonfan.net/community.html
Join the ONLY pokemon social network on the web; PokeSocial!
Dran

Feats: 7

Postby CamdenXIII on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:15 am

D: Just realised I never went by the store to see if I could get my hands on some sculpy clay. D:

Yeah, you shouldnt have too much trouble with the flimsy limbs. Metal wire could probably work well.

Do you have to be cautious with air bubbles at such a low temperature? Not like you can really get any air pockets in such a tiny model, but I'm curious.
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator

Postby Raikou on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:21 am

CamdenXIII - 07 Oct 2008 02:15 wrote:Do you have to be cautious with air bubbles at such a low temperature? Not like you can really get any air pockets in such a tiny model, but I'm curious.

As far as I've seen, I haven't had any problems of that sort. I think you'll be fine.

As for wire, it is definitely a must for delicate and flimsy parts (Use relatively stiff or hard wire for more stability). I used it for Pidgeotto's and Metagross' legs. It also doesn't need to be covered with clay, since on the multiple occasions I've baked without doing so I didn't set the house on fire.

Also, do any of you happen to have any pics of Heracross' back? Wings extended or not, I don't mind. It's just that I'm quite unsure as to what it actually looks from behind, and I don't have the Brawl trophy to help, either.
"Cake may not solve anything, but at least it makes the pain go away for a while. But when the cake is gone, the pain comes back, and then you're fat too. ;_;"

ಠ_ಠ
Raikou
Juggler

Feats: 2
Reputation points: 9

Postby CamdenXIII on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:02 am

I found one that at least shows the top of his back, which is more than likely the main part that needs to be clarified. Mostly it's just the top where it attaches and it's split down the middle. As for the bottom, I believe it essentially goes all the way down and just covers it totally.

As for what the back looks like under its shell for if the wings are open, I'm not completely sure. I'm pretty sure that the two lines that go down him vertically continue to the back. May just have to get creative with it.
CamdenXIII

Postby Raijuu on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Hey, this is interesting.

It's been a month, update; dear sister.
I wish to be the old man
Raijuu
Juggler

Feats: 3
Reputation points: 11

Postby Raikou on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:17 am

I has exams to prepare for at the moment.

I did attempt at making a Heracross without the Pokemon card ref, and it looks horrible.

Will try again after exams. c.#
"Cake may not solve anything, but at least it makes the pain go away for a while. But when the cake is gone, the pain comes back, and then you're fat too. ;_;"

ಠ_ಠ
Raikou
Juggler

Feats: 2
Reputation points: 9

Previous

Return to The Galleria