HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Demonstrate your artistic creativity whether it's fanart or fanfiction. The Galleria is also the place to roleplay with your favorite characters.

Moderator: Dux

HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby CamdenXIII on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:37 am

I'M MIRROR B, I'M SUPER COOL AND A POST WHORE. I'M 13 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHING AND I GET TROJANS ON MY COMPUTER AND KILL IT BECAUSE I DOWNLOAD MUSIC/INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL. I READ MANGA AND WATCH ANIME ALLLLLLL DAY, AND OTHER SUPER COOL THINGS THAT 13 YEAR OLDS ARE ALLOWED TO DO.

LAWL!
User avatar
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator
Supreme Overlord Administrator
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby Raijuu on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:41 am

OHMYGAWD MY NAME IS KINDA LIKE YOURS ONLY DIFFERENT I DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING ONLY DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE I WATCH ANIME BEFORE WATCHING THE MANGA AND MY FAVOURITE ONE IS THIS ONE CALLED NARUTO ABOUT A NINJA AND KILLING ONLY THEY DON'T SHOW THE BLOOD

WHICH IS ALL GOOD

YOU KNOW

PEACE OUT!
I wish to be the old man
User avatar
Raijuu
Juggler
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:24 am
Feats: 3
Reputation points: 11
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby CamdenXIII on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:44 am

Raijuu - 01 Apr 2009 01:41 wrote:OHMYGAWD MY NAME IS KINDA LIKE YOURS ONLY DIFFERENT I DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING ONLY DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE I WATCH ANIME BEFORE WATCHING THE MANGA AND MY FAVOURITE ONE IS THIS ONE CALLED NARUTO ABOUT A NINJA AND KILLING ONLY THEY DON'T SHOW THE BLOOD

WHICH IS ALL GOOD

YOU KNOW

PEACE OUT!


WOW! YOU SOUND REALLY COOL! MAYBE WE COULD GET TOGETHER SOME TIME AND BE AWESOME AND WATCH ANIME AND MANGA/MANGA AND ANIME TOGETHER! WE COULD SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT NARUTO AND 13 YEAR OLD STUFF AND EAT CANDY. I LIKE CANDY.
User avatar
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator
Supreme Overlord Administrator
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby Raikou on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:43 am

CamdenXIII - 01 Apr 2009 01:44 wrote:
Raijuu - 01 Apr 2009 01:41 wrote:OHMYGAWD MY NAME IS KINDA LIKE YOURS ONLY DIFFERENT I DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING ONLY DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE I WATCH ANIME BEFORE WATCHING THE MANGA AND MY FAVOURITE ONE IS THIS ONE CALLED NARUTO ABOUT A NINJA AND KILLING ONLY THEY DON'T SHOW THE BLOOD

WHICH IS ALL GOOD

YOU KNOW

PEACE OUT!


WOW! YOU SOUND REALLY COOL! MAYBE WE COULD GET TOGETHER SOME TIME AND BE AWESOME AND WATCH ANIME AND MANGA/MANGA AND ANIME TOGETHER! WE COULD SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT NARUTO AND 13 YEAR OLD STUFF AND EAT CANDY. I LIKE CANDY.


OMG I CAN'T BELIVE IT! THAT'S WHAT NARUTO SAYS AND THAT'S WHAT I'D SAY RIGHT NAO BECAUSE THER'S 4 OF US! OH, NO, 3! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAI WE SHULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHINGS WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO! I'VE GOT DVDS OF NARUTO WE'LL MARATHON THROUGH IT I LOVE THAT NARUTO GUY HE'S LIKE YELLOW AND NINJA LIKE

LOL
"Cake may not solve anything, but at least it makes the pain go away for a while. But when the cake is gone, the pain comes back, and then you're fat too. ;_;"

ಠ_ಠ
User avatar
Raikou
Juggler
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:37 am
Location: New Zealand
Feats: 2
Reputation points: 9
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby CamdenXIII on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 am

Raikou - 01 Apr 2009 05:43 wrote:
CamdenXIII - 01 Apr 2009 01:44 wrote:
Raijuu - 01 Apr 2009 01:41 wrote:OHMYGAWD MY NAME IS KINDA LIKE YOURS ONLY DIFFERENT I DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING ONLY DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE I WATCH ANIME BEFORE WATCHING THE MANGA AND MY FAVOURITE ONE IS THIS ONE CALLED NARUTO ABOUT A NINJA AND KILLING ONLY THEY DON'T SHOW THE BLOOD

WHICH IS ALL GOOD

YOU KNOW

PEACE OUT!


WOW! YOU SOUND REALLY COOL! MAYBE WE COULD GET TOGETHER SOME TIME AND BE AWESOME AND WATCH ANIME AND MANGA/MANGA AND ANIME TOGETHER! WE COULD SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT NARUTO AND 13 YEAR OLD STUFF AND EAT CANDY. I LIKE CANDY.


OMG I CAN'T BELIVE IT! THAT'S WHAT NARUTO SAYS AND THAT'S WHAT I'D SAY RIGHT NAO BECAUSE THER'S 4 OF US! OH, NO, 3! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAI WE SHULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHINGS WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO! I'VE GOT DVDS OF NARUTO WE'LL MARATHON THROUGH IT I LOVE THAT NARUTO GUY HE'S LIKE YELLOW AND NINJA LIKE

LOL


WOW, THIS IS GRATE! I NEVER EXPERCTED TO FIND SUCH AWSUME PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO ALSO HAVE SUCH SIMILAR NAMES TO MY OWN. I WONDERR IF THEYRE IS MOAR???
User avatar
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator
Supreme Overlord Administrator
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby Dux on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Wait, let me do a quick head count. One...two...three...

Yes. Just as I feared. IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD!!
User avatar
Dux
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Dream Street
Feats: 5
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby CamdenXIII on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 am

You guys wanna continue this harassment until Miror gets on? Otherwise this is gonna be epic fail...

Planned on this being a week long event at first anyhow since we have low traffic. We could jsut go tto the weekend too.
User avatar
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator
Supreme Overlord Administrator
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby Miror B. on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:43 pm

AAND I'M ON. YOU darnit BASTARDS I'M 15!
"Knights do it two-handed!" Drunk guy from a bar, FF5
"That's not teen crisis, that's you realizing you suck." - ManualSearch

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Miror B.
"Official" Post Whore
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Location: In your base, having a drink or two with your doods
Feats: 5
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby CamdenXIII on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Miror B. - 02 Apr 2009 17:43 wrote:AAND I'M ON. YOU darnit BASTARDS I'M 15!


WTF, SINCE WHEN DID YOU TURN 15? DONT LIE TO ME BOY, I SWEAR I'LL SPANK THE horse dung! OUT OF YOU IF YOU'RE LYING!
User avatar
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator
Supreme Overlord Administrator
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Re: HAPPY MIROR DAY! LAWL!

Postby Miror B. on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm

I was born February 20, 1994, so I'm 15.

Stupid old bastard.
"Knights do it two-handed!" Drunk guy from a bar, FF5
"That's not teen crisis, that's you realizing you suck." - ManualSearch

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Miror B.
"Official" Post Whore
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Location: In your base, having a drink or two with your doods
Feats: 5
Reputation points: 4
Subtract reputation point

Next

Return to The Galleria

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron