Sin and Punishment

Forgot your pokeballs somewhere? There's a lot of other games out there and different consoles, talk about other games from Super Mario 64 to Gears of War and Metroid Prime 3 Corruption here.

Moderator: Dran

Sin and Punishment

Postby Triad on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:07 pm

If there is any never been released outside japan games that needs to be downloaded from the wii's shopping channel it would be Sin and Punishment.

This lost classic never made outside Japan because the N64 was dying at the time, but about a year ago it became a download the the wii's virtual console.

It also has a sequel in the making that is being released next summer.
You can't be young forever, but you can stay immature, forever. Yeah that's me alright.
Triad
Grunt

Feats: 1
Reputation points: 7
Subtract reputation point

Re: Sin and Punishment

Postby MewDragon on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:54 pm

There were some mother games like that too weren't there?

I've heard talk that nintendo's gonna use the wii shopping channel to port over japanese games that never got to the US. Something like that anyway.
-------
http://pokemonfan.net/community.html
Join the ONLY pokemon social network on the web; PokeSocial!
MewDragon
Grand Master
Grand Master

Feats: 13
Reputation points: 2

Re: Sin and Punishment

Postby Triad on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Next Hanabi festival they better release Bandai-o. I've played the DS sequel, but I was disapointed to see that it lacked a story mode. I heard the original has one so I'm looking forward to it if it is ever up for downloads on Wii. Hopefully, Sega CD games also will be downloadable in time for the next hanabi festival so there will be a chance that the US sega CD version of Popful Mail.
You can't be young forever, but you can stay immature, forever. Yeah that's me alright.
Triad
Grunt

Feats: 1
Reputation points: 7

Return to Extra Firepower