Spore

Forgot your pokeballs somewhere? There's a lot of other games out there and different consoles, talk about other games from Super Mario 64 to Gears of War and Metroid Prime 3 Corruption here.

Moderator: Dran

Spore

Postby Lieutenant Charizard on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 pm

I know that many of you out there have heard about this game for a few years and now it finally came out a couple weeks ago. Spore for the PC is absolutely a fun game throughout my experience in play where you all know you can create your own creatures as well as vehicles and buildings as you progress through the game. It is a great RPG/RTS (for those that don't know RPG = Role Playing game and RTS = Real Time Strategy) and what you do impacts how your game will be as you go further. When you add your friends and connect your game to play online you'll eventually will meet your friends creations throughout the games environment. Be a predator or a friendly creature. A herbivore, a omnivore or a carnivore. Befriend or destroy other civilizations. It's what you want to do that will affect what abilities you may get and what your stance is. Spore is a really fun and addicting game with a really great soundtrack.
Does my breath smell of rotting corpses? C'mon, take a wiff, I won't eat you, I promise. Well...maybe a lick on your face wouldn't hurt. I want a small taste.
Original date joined and post count since old Cerise:
July 02, 2005
Lieutenant Charizard
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Feats: 3
Reputation points: 5
Subtract reputation point

Re: Spore

Postby CamdenXIII on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:30 pm

I want the game, I'll probably go out and buy it this weekend.

I just hope it's not like the SIMS in the fact that keeping everything going isnt too difficult. Always had a problem with finding the time of day to make my people happy and do everything that needed to be done.

Im looking forward to making a warrior race bred to inslave all other species in the universe.
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator

Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4

Postby MewDragon on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 pm

MMm. I dunno. I've been going back and forth about Spore for a while now, not sure whether or not I'll get it. Probably won't, I've already got more than a few games that I'm busy playing.
-------
http://pokemonfan.net/community.html
Join the ONLY pokemon social network on the web; PokeSocial!
MewDragon
Grand Master
Grand Master

Feats: 13
Reputation points: 2

Postby kjhg53 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:41 pm

I bought the game and it's ok. not really worth all the money I put into it but it was fun for a while.
kjhg53
Magikarp

Reputation points: 2

Postby Darth Snickers on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:41 pm

I've been trying to get the Galactic Edition for a while but no luck...I've heard it's a pretty good game though.
Darth Snickers
Trainee

Feats: 3
Reputation points: 5

Postby CamdenXIII on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am

There are several people in my dorm who play it quite alot and think it's awesome, but I've still only played it twice. I so far just really like the creation aspect..
CamdenXIII

Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4

Return to Extra Firepower