PokemonFan.net - Version 2

Sit down, chill, talk about all in this Off-topic section. Remember, life is a reality to experience, not a question to be answered.

Moderator: Dux

PokemonFan.net - Version 2

Postby MewDragon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Hey guys,

So for sometime mid next year, I plan on introducing an entirely new version 2 for pokemonfan.net.

There's a lot of stuff I've learned in the first 2 years running pf and I've got some ideas of things I want to fix and change.

I know most of us aren't too gung ho into pokemon anymore, but I have always figured that if there was interesting stuff to do and the place looked nice, then it wouldn't matter, and people would come and hang out there if they had time.

Given such a philosophy, is there anything you guys would like to see put into/made available on pokemonfan.net. Features, etc?

Any help you guys can give me would be fantastic.
-------
http://pokemonfan.net/community.html
Join the ONLY pokemon social network on the web; PokeSocial!
MewDragon
Grand Master
Grand Master

Feats: 13
Reputation points: 2
Subtract reputation point

Re: PokemonFan.net - Version 2

Postby Raijuu on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:13 am

A forum, and this time leaving whatever we have here to it would be nice.
I wish to be the old man
Raijuu
Juggler

Feats: 3
Reputation points: 11

Postby CamdenXIII on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 am

I think I'm about as "gung ho" for Pokemon as I was years ago when I first started coming to these forums.

As for things to make this better, all we could really need is maybe more specified areas for threads. If we have it better separated, possibly people would feel more inclined to talk about topics otherwise not posted. Moar threads = moar activity?
CamdenXIII
Supreme Overlord Administrator

Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4

Postby MewDragon on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Hmmm. Do what I can then.

Yeah, I'll just leave Shingetsu up I guess, though probably bring up a new template to match whatever pokemonfan has.

I've got like only 13 credits of classes next semester, so things are gonna be really smooth; ergo I'm hoping to have time to work on everything.

I'm making a site called pokemon village, as well which is gonna be like the flagship, with pokemonfan.net next to it.
-------
MewDragon
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby CamdenXIII on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 pm

MewDragon - 12 Dec 2009 22:42 wrote:Hmmm. Do what I can then.

Yeah, I'll just leave Shingetsu up I guess, though probably bring up a new template to match whatever pokemonfan has.

I've got like only 13 credits of classes next semester, so things are gonna be really smooth; ergo I'm hoping to have time to work on everything.

I'm making a site called pokemon village, as well which is gonna be like the flagship, with pokemonfan.net next to it.

Yeah, I had 13 hours last semester. I had a hard time finding ways to occupy myself, so that's promising. :P
CamdenXIII

Feats: 7
Reputation points: 4

Postby MewDragon on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 am

Isn't it though? hehehe

This last semester's been an absolute noob. Been so terrible at procrastinating this semester that I've gotten nothing done. At least semester I won't have anything to do, and therefore nothing to procrastinate at.

Also, please provide let me know if there's any ideas you have for the sites, other than those already mentioned.

Any feedback/ideas as to what we could/should have for this second version would be most appreciated.
-------
MewDragon
Grand Master
Grand Master

Return to Pokemon Square